Here is what I used:
- I lightly sanded the table then washed it off.
- Two coats of that beautiful DIY's color French Millinery.
- Took their wax and mixed in some white paint to tint it. I used a chip brush and just brushed it everywhere. I let it dry overnight and the next day I buffed it up.
- DB Bronze Patina paint.
- I used a roller for the print, I let it dry then I used Patina Guilding Wax with a small brush and filled in some of the print.
- Once the top dried I gave it several coats of Gator Hide.
- Also used the Patina Paint on the bars.
- To finish, I sanded it with a coarse grit sanding block then buffed.
Oh check out the baby globe! I was dropping off stuff at our Habitat for Humanity, there it sat for $4.00. As I was leaving, a gentleman who entered and said "That's a great find!!"
My reply "Yesss!!!"
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for new upcoming videos. I've provided a quick link for you to subscribe... YouTube