Here is what I used:
- Body is Dixie Belle In the Navy (two coats).
- Two coats of Dixie Belle white Boss on drawers because I didn't want any bleed threw but wanted crisp white.
- Application of two coats if Dixie Belle Cotton.
- The front of dresser was taped off with painters tape. When I am taping on top of several layers of paint, I like to use Delicate Surface by FrogTape. I used the 1.88 inch tape to do the large stripe.
- I used Dixie Belle Blueberry for the other stripes with Dixie Belle In the Navy on the squares.
- I used liquid leaf on the cup pull handles, key holes and the screw keys holding the mirror. I also used liquid leafing to accentuate the mirror.
- The original rollers that were on the dresser were removed and I added the legs that came from my "legs stash" (sometimes I buy tables just for the legs!). I used Boss on them before using Dixie Belle Cotton.
- I also had the mirror in my stash. I forever buy mirrors. Two coats of Boss and two coats of Dixie Belle Cotton. I attached the mirror to dresser.
- Added a quick coat of Dixie Belle Gator Hide.
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for new upcoming videos. I've provided a quick link for you to subscribe... YouTube